PPC advertising is all about bidding for the top or leading position on search engine results pages and listings.
Advertisers do this by buying or bidding on keyword phrases that are relevant to their products or services – the higher the bid, the higher the spot in the sponsored or advertising section on the search results. These sponsored ads appear on the top and right side of Google as shown here.
PPC advertisers then pay their bid price every time a visitor clicks through the website. As you can see most typically appear in the form of text ads.
Setting up a Google Adwords account is free, but not knowing the “in and outs” of setting up effective campaigns, ads, tracking and conversion methods can cost your company a lot of wasted time, money and resources.
On the other hand, a well designed adwords strategy can drive a lot of traffic and significantly increase sales and profits.
Facebook advertising is different from Google AdWords. You target people’s interests rather than their search phrases. You’re targeting people based more on who they are, versus what products and services they’re searching for.
If you know your prospects, you can get to know their psychographics.
• What kind of TV shows do your prospects watch?
• What kind of music do they like?
• What things do they like that are similar to or associated with your offerings?
Facebook Advertising allows you to target prospects based on:
• Location & Proximity to a Zip Code
• Education (High School, Higher Education)
• Relationship Status (Single, Engaged, Married)
• Social Connections (Friends who “like” certain pages)
One of the most unique, effective, yet little know forms of Internet marketing is Retargeting or Remarketing as it’s called in Google AdWords. Remarketing is a strategy that gives you an opportunity to recapture potential customers after they have visited your website without “converting” or taking a desired action.
Remarketing can help drive traffic back to your website and improve your conversions, because it lets you target people who have previously showed interest in your products or services. Users are shown targeted text or banner ads while visiting other websites in the Google Display network.
You can get as specific as you want in terms of customer audience targeting. Customized audiences can be created based on specific products or pages that someone visited on your site. You can even market to “abandoned shopping cart users” by reaching all the people who created a shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
“Done For Your” Pay Per Click Advertising Services (Cost Per Click Budget Not Included)
- Create targeted ads and campaigns based on your specific objectives
- Includes copywriting
- Keyword research designed to create a strategic and targeted list of buying keywords
- Bid the best possible price for each keyword
- Monitor conversion rates and optimize the campaign to give you the best possible results
- Tie-in current landing pages used in your video marketing campaign or create new ones if needed
- Tie-in current special report created for lead capture as the “link-bait”
- Set up 3rd party auto-responder to deliver special report if requested
- Utilize geo targeting, demographic targeting, split testing and conversion tracking techniques when possible
- Provide client with performance reports showing click through and conversion rates
Cost Per Click Budget Not Included
To learn more, set up a phone consultation or get pricing, please call or e-mail
David Carleton at 858-442-3131