E-mail marketing, although relatively inexpensive, can be extremely effective. If you’re paying for internet access, you’ve already covered a big portion of what it takes to put e-mail marketing to work for you.
Here are just a few reasons you should be utilizing e-mail marketing:
- The average person checks their e-mail 2 or more times each day – how about you?
- E-mails are quick to type, quick to send and quick to move your customers, clients and prospects to action
- It cements your expertise, which means prospects come to you, even when there’s a cheaper option down the road
- It builds long lasting relationships, relationships that foster trust and trust that makes you money
- It keeps you top of mind (TOM), so you’re the first person your e-mail list members think of the next time they want or need your products and services.
- It’s far superior to tired advertising like Yellow Pages, space ads and direct mail which can produce frustrating results and huge bills
- E-mails are viral machines. With the press of a button, your customers and clients can pass your e-mails along to their family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
- E-mail has the ability to increase customer retention and referrals
The secret to “follow-up marketing” is to make it automatic so that you don’t get caught up in the details of following up, yet still maintain an effective follow-up system. With today’s technology it’s simpler than ever.
– Create a Prospect follow-up autoresponder* sequence including specific calls to action. Timing and message development will be based on company objectives.
– Create a Current Client Newsletter autoresponder* sequence including specific calls to action. Timing and message development will be based on company objectives.
To learn more about these strategies, set up a phone consultation or get pricing, please call or e-mail David Carleton at 858-442-3131 David[at]SpaPoolMarketingSuccess.com